[Spridgets] And Now This (Delta Soldiers Weapons)

Subject: [Spridgets] And Now This (Delta Soldiers Weapons)
From: WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com (WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com)
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 16:49:48 -0400 (EDT)
Here on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean I was travelling from the UK
to Northern Ireland.  I think it was checking in on the way back, at
Belfast International or City that the scanner guy said 'Is that a knife in
your
bag'.  Umm yes it's just to peel an orange'.  ' Stand back, get back  from
the bag' or words to that effect as a least one security guard made a bee
line for me and my bag.  I just froze on the spot.  Yep there it was  bare to
the world a common or garden domestic household knife that would cut  butter
or peel an orange, but not much else.

Weslake-Monza 1330