[Spridgets] DM2 distributors

Subject: [Spridgets] DM2 distributors
From: haynes386 at netzero.net (Mark Haynes)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 15:00:19 GMT
So the MKII is up and running finally!!! On its maiden voyage (up the road and
back) the dizzy popped out of the clamp- turns out the housing is broken and
won't clamp properly- so I pulled out one of the spares- Weird, the drive dog
is 180* out from the other two that I have, and my travel spare has a cap that
is 90* out from the one on the MKII (the wires point toward the firewall when
timed correctly, not upward).
Does anyone have an idea why I have one that's 180* out? And what would the
other cap have come from? they were all in Sprite Spares boxes acquired with
the cars.

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
HAN5L8016

Mom Is 55, Looks 30...
Her clever $5 wrinkle therapy angers Botox Doctors. Find Out How!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/4e089b4bd45b7c787fst01duc