[Spridgets] DM2 distributors

Subject: [Spridgets] DM2 distributors
From: haynes386 at netzero.net (Mark Haynes)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 15:36:39 GMT
I tried that, the hole is offset by just enough that it won't work-unless
you're TIGHT, like I am- I had a shorter pin of the same diameter that I'm
using at the moment-it engages one side of the drive dog and the whole of the
shaft. Now I just need to free up the counterweights (no centrifugal advance)
and it'll all be good.
Peter- Thanks for letting me know about Jeff's fix, I'll bring the bad dizzy
with. I was hoping that he'd be at the 50th.

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
HAN5L8016