[Spridgets] Dumb Curent owner.....needs 74 midget help

Subject: [Spridgets] Dumb Curent owner.....needs 74 midget help
From: kevinv1275 at gmail.com (Kevin Valentine)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 18:23:05 -0400
Ryan,

If it has points, you probably fries the connector wire inside the
dizzy that the negative wire connects to on the side of the dizzy.
(That's where the spade connector for the (-) wire should go).

It only takes a split second of (+) voltage to fry the wire inside
the dizzy.

Easy to replace.....

Kevin V.
Tuscarora, Pa