Re: [Spridgets] Freedom of expression--Guns

To: Robert Evans <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Freedom of expression--Guns
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 17:26:56 -0700
Buster,

The letter should say something to the affect that the Second Amendment to
the Constitution is there to to make certain the Government does mess with
the rest of them.  I wonder what they would say if you wanted the plate FRE
SPCH.

Welcome to the People's Republic of Kalifornia.

Cheers,

Curt
With the original CA vanity plate HEALEY - I'm certain this plate would
upset plenty of MGA and Midget owners out there who might consider this
plate "offensive."