[Spridgets] Freedom of expression--Guns

Subject: [Spridgets] Freedom of expression--Guns
From: pdx.pete at frontier.com (Peter Shull)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 00:26:18 +0000 (UTC)
"I am sure you can appreciate how difficult it is to balance an
individual's constitutional right to free speech and expression, while
protecting the sensibilities of all segments of our population."

Where to start with this one? Someone whom I don't know is telling me that I
can appreciate how hard is to balance yada, yada, yada??? No, I can't
appreciate, primarily because I can't fathom the idea of attempting to do so.
Balance the check book, maybe, but certainly no this.

And, ALL segments? ALL? C'mon. How big is a segment, anyways, Ten people?
Thirty? Given the population of the State of California there's gotta a sizable
number of people, segment-wise who whine about everything and an even larger
group of folks that don't give a rat's a$$ one way or another.