[Spridgets] T Bearing - 59 Sprite

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] T Bearing - 59 Sprite
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 10:32:12 -0700
Once again my T Bearing has burned out.  This time after a good year of
driving the car around town.  This is my turd T Bearing to fall apart before
it's time . . and yes I have checked the rod length on my slave cyl per
measurements that Frank gave me a long while ago.  I am going to check it
again just in case I did not cut it short enough. .  but think it should be
right on and not the problem.

I am wondering who sells a good quality bearing type throwout bearing
instead of going back to the carbon type unit?   I am using a Rib Case.

Thanks,

Kirk

59 1275

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html