Re: [Spridgets] trailer tire pressures

To: Philip Nase <nases@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] trailer tire pressures
From: Philip Nase <nases@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 18:20:47 -0400
Thanks to all for the trailer tire inflation advice. I checked the sidewall
and they are trailer only tires.  No minimum psi listed only the max of 50.
We'll be keeping the speeds down and plan to stop often.  I'll keep an eye on
them.

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa/

On Jul 15, 2011, at 10:26 AM, Philip Nase wrote:

> I'm getting ready to load up the Sprite.  The trailer is tandem axle with
e-brakes.  The load I'm carrying will be 1500 lbs give or take.  Anyone know
what tire pressures I should be running.  The tires are new and have 50lb psi
max pressure cold.  I've towed before but only a lightweight sailboat.

> Thanks.  See you Spridgeteers that are going to WI on Sunday afternoon.
Jane and I are traveling with the Clarici Clan and Larry Macy in his MIni.  (I
drove that thing last Sunday, it's sweet.)

> Phil Nase
> Quakertown, PA
> http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa/

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html