Re: [Spridgets] 50th bash

To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 50th bash
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 10:21:06 -0700
Lin,

WD = "Water Displacement" - formula number 40 which means they (the Rocket
and Chemical Company of San Diego) got it wrong 39 times.

http://www.wd40.com/about-us/history/

I used this on my Sprite in college (wet Indiana winters) and then when
stationed in Quantico, VA in the 1970s.  I remember driving during a slushy
freezing rain storm, and griving through a huge puddle which splashed slushy
water all over the engine (distributor and wires) and the car sputtered and
died.  .I simply sprayed the WD-40 on the distributor and wires and got it
started right away, and was off again in minutes.  Old British car trick.

Cheers,

Curt