[Spridgets] Midget 50th

Subject: [Spridgets] Midget 50th
From: 72spridget at gmail.com (David Lieb)
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 20:29:30 -0500
And, while we are thinking about it, don't forget to send some of your
favorite pictures, along with a few words, to
spridget.calendar at gmail.com for the 2012 calendar. Some pictures from
your trip there as well as things you enjoyed there.

For that matter, any and all Spridget pictures are welcome. I will
admit to a certain bias against concours Spridgets, but I use them,
too. Projects and hopeless cases are especially desirable.

A bunch of you just benefitted from the funds raised by this calendar
in the form of the Midget 50th. Not sure yet what future funds will
subsidize, but it will be Spridget-related, too. No, I do not get paid
in any way shape or form.
David L