[Spridgets] Midget 50th

Subject: [Spridgets] Midget 50th
From: dwoerpel at wi.net (Woerpel)
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 13:11:32 -0500
Oops forgot:  Stay tuned for info re: email addresses(voluntary),
pictures, and DVD's.  Jim will place these links on the Club web site as
they become available and he is able.  Thanks to those posting pictures
and giving us a link.
Phil, awesome sense of speed differential when Ron and John blew by
wasn't it!  I saw them coming and figured they would "split" me just for
kicks.  ;-)

Dave W.