[Spridgets] Rear Brake Beehive Spring question

Subject: [Spridgets] Rear Brake Beehive Spring question
From: kk7ss at frontier.com (Dave KK7SS)
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 05:52:14 +0000 (UTC)
My thanks to all from both lists that replied and put up with my stupidity,,,
Mr Stupid (me!) was trying to fit the beehive springs to the shoes before
putting them on the car,,, Duh!

I think that as long as I fit the pull-off springs the right way, behind the
shoes, their tension should be sufficient to keep the shoes towards the
backplate and away from the hub.

Confession: My 65 and 76 Sprites never had them and I never even though of
fitting them..

Thanks to all for you consideration adn input.

--
Dave G  KK7SS
 Richland, WA

'59 Morris Minor 1000 - working on it..