Re: [Spridgets] Working on the car, this time for real!

To: kgb@frontiernet.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Working on the car, this time for real!
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 19:56:32 -0500
There's a reasonable condition blue 72 body in a scrap yard about 1.5 miles
south of me. The engine and ribcase are available too though they have been
removed from the car.  My little town is population 27,000 and I have seen
two other Midgets for sale in the past 2 years.  They are out there. You
gotta look.  You want info on the 72?  Hit me off the list.

Cheers!!
Jim

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 6:09 PM, CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 2:24 PM, Andrew Payne <andrewpayne@intrex.net>
> wrote:
>  I hear stories of people finding such cars for $500, are these deals
> at all common, and where would I find such a beast?
> There are a lot of decent RB bodies out there because BL made sure
> that the engines would grenade before 40K miles! Use parts offa your
> car and you have a clone of your teenage days sportcar... Some parts
> may be different but the DNA will be there for you.
> --
> Kent
> 1960 Bugeye
> 1983 Garage full of spridget parts!
> 2010 Arrow shed full of excess spridget parts!!!

Cheers!!
Jim Johnson
Sprite-Midget Club USA <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>
High Plains Youth Hockey <http://www.highplainsyouthhockey.org>