[Spridgets] No LBC - computer malware

Subject: [Spridgets] No LBC - computer malware
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (bjshov8 at tx.rr.com)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 16:14:44 -0400
It takes 15 seconds to start the open office word processor, running on my CAD
workstation.  MS Word takes about 1 second.  And this is not having run either
one of them since the last time the machine was booted so neither one has been
cache'd.  This computer has a dual core intel processor overclocked to 3.8GHz,
and a Western Digital velociraptor hard drive.  In my company we actually run
Wordperfect so I don't have much experience with Word or OO.