[Spridgets] Engine dillema??

Subject: [Spridgets] Engine dillema??
From: kmappley at gmail.com (Kurt Appley)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 15:18:41 -0500
I'm in the process of shop cleaning and looking at a bunch of engine's I've
accumulated. Wondering if anyone on the list would be interested or for
suggestions on what to do with them. I have a 948, 10CG 1098, 10CC 1098,
1500, 2 MGB 1800's. The 1500 is supposedly freshly overhauled and never run
and the 948 has only about 3K miles on it, 10CG is supposed to be a good
engine as well and the rest are cores. I'd really like someone to make me an
offer I can't refuse and come here to SE South Dakota and haul them all off
!! I could crate and ship if I have to but would want a better deal for
doing so. Maybe there not worth the trouble???? Thought's?

Kurt.