Re: [Spridgets] brake lines

To: Jess Power <jessmd1@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] brake lines
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 18:19:05 -0700
Jess,

As Steven has already pointed out, ALL Bugeyes had mechanical fuel pumps and
they all had steel lines both input and output.  However, my very original
'60 Bugeye has its original AC Fuel Pump (recently rebuilt for the first
time) and it also had an original steel braided fuel line (about 6 inches
long) instead of the steel line that curled around the steering column of
the early Bugeyes.

Cheers,

Curt