Re: [Spridgets] brake lines

To: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] brake lines
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 06:35:58 -0400
Curt,
Wow I never saw the steel braided line?
Got a photo of that so I can archive it?
I prefer to keep all my vehicles stock but my 62 arrived at my door with a
1275, not that I'm complaining but it is not stock so I feel a little like a
hypocrite ; )
>From most of the posts I have read about the stock mechanical pumps in the
948 they never seem to have trouble which is very cool making me scratch my
head wondering why they would switch to electric with the newer larger
engines. Anyone know?
As to the original question from Jess of rubber to metal on the larger newer
1275 engines why didn't they just go steel all the way through?
Lin

PS I'm a little backed up being school just started so if I have not replied
t any messages it is because my mailbox is almost full with unread messages
; )