Re: [Spridgets] Steering Rack adjustment

To: Frankie Clarici 4th <clarici@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Steering Rack adjustment
From: CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 22:14:55 -0400
On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 10:04 PM, Frankie Clarici 4th
<clarici@verizon.net> wrote:
Is there any adjustment on the steering rack?  I was driving my Sprite
the other night and noticed the steering felt real tight. I know on my
VW I can adjust the tension on the pinion. Is there any way to do this
on my Sprite?

Check the pinch bolt where the steering shaft connects to the rack
right now before you drive it again! If it has worked loose, it can
cause some really bad problems while driving...

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html