Re: [Spridgets] 5-speed speedo drive question.

To: Peter Shull <pdx.pete@frontier.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 5-speed speedo drive question.
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 16:54:47 -0700
Hello Peter,

     What I know:

     Near the end, The place where he was getting them done would no
     longer do custom gearing. He could standard gears made in the
     angle drive but wouldn't make them for him based on ALL the
     information.... transmission, tire size, speedo gearing. He was
     trying to find another source that WOULD do that but he hadn't
     found one (to my knowledge).

     Was good to see you again Peter. Nice to know that you are able
     to get up and felt well enough to attempt the ABFM. That says a
     lot to me about your progress.... Yippee!

--

Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  Famous last words - Don't worry, I can handle it.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums