[Spridgets] 5-speed speedo drive question.

Subject: [Spridgets] 5-speed speedo drive question.
From: pdx.pete at frontier.com (Peter Shull)
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 22:23:40 +0000 (UTC)
For those people who are SERIOUS about acquiring a speedometer cable for a
Datsun 5-speed conversion, I MIGHT be able to have some of the cables
reproduced using ones I have stored out in the Parts Palace for patterns. I
know I have a Morris Minor cable. I MIGHT have a Sprite cable.

Serious enquiries only. The cables will cost what they cost. I'm not in a
position to do a lot of back-and forth driving across town so I won't be
getting an estimate first. Also, postage will cost what it costs.

Pete

pdx dot pete at frontier dot com