[Spridgets] Isle of Man TT

Subject: [Spridgets] Isle of Man TT
From: WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com (WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com)
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 13:51:48 -0500 (EST)
Nope, just flown over the IOM on the way to Ireland, every now and  again.
I do have a motorbike licence but feel that getting back on a  motorbike
would result in death or a wheelchair.  I never had a lot of  sense and did
stuff on 2 wheels that on reflection I can barely believe I got  away with.

The late Barry Sheene compaigned against the IOM TT.

In a message dated 31/12/2011 18:36:21 GMT Standard Time, dwoerpel at wi.net