Re: [Spridgets] Death and taxes

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Death and taxes
From: Tim Collins <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 10:26:08 -0500
Ya, They are not all bad, but the lawyer who "prepared" a Trust for
my parents earned his title as a worthless parasite, low life, scum
of the earth, slease-ball, no good for nothing, lawyer who
specialized in taking advantage of the elderly. He ranks right up
there with the other slease-balls who take advantage of the elderly -
mechanics, plumbers and anyone else who finds the elderly to be easy targets.

Whew, that felt good!

At 09:44 PM 1/23/2012, you wrote:
>Dave:
>"And all this is brought to you thanks to those worthless parasites called
>lawyers."
>I have many lawyers who I use to give me legal advice on various issues. I
>have lawyers who are business partners. To make a statement like this is a
>great example of a low IQ individual.
>Herb Miller

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/sets/