Re: [Spridgets] Sprites racing in UK video

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sprites racing in UK video
From: Paul Baker <paulbaker53@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 17:13:04 +0000 (GMT)
Daniel,

"... You'll see that at least one big healey has no roll bar or roll
cage - madness in my opinion but the age of the car gives it an exemption...."

I completely agree.  I've tried so many times to get the drivers concerned
to add a roll bar but get the usual response that it would ruin the lines of
the car!!  This is despite the fact that we've had a number of the cars
inverted - but all with roll bars so no injuries.  When are the MSA going to
make it compulsory for pre-62 cars to fit one rather than just recommended?

Paul

spridgets@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75