Re: [Spridgets] This is a test

To: "derf" <derf247@gmail.com>, <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] This is a test
From: "Jim F" <jimndi@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 21:44:59 -0500
Well Said, Well Said, Amen!

-----Original Message-----
From: derf
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 8:34 PM
To: uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com
Cc: Spridgets

I'm not the one whining about the group via the group email list.  You
could have quietly left without throwing the jab.  Re-read your parting
comment, Mr. Pot, and stop calling Mr. Kettle black.
Where a reasonable answer is called for I give when I can.
Your smart ass comment elicited a smart ass answer.  It is all in black and
white below.

spridgets@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75