Re: [Spridgets] This is a test

To: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>, "derf" <derf247@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] This is a test
From: "Jim F" <jimndi@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 15:55:58 -0500
I guess I started it Billy,
I have not seen a spridget E-mail for 6 months now . so I joined the Yahoo
Bugeye Group and someone sent me a link that got me back on Spridget list. I
just could not believe it was working again and I got carried away with my
Testing. I guess the guy did not appreciate it and left some snarky comments
about the list. Anyhow, I hope the door didn't hit him on the way out.