Re: [Spridgets] Illumination needed-Straight cut vs. Helical Gears

To: "'Mark Haynes'" <haynes386@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Illumination needed-Straight cut vs. Helical Gears
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 12:20:20 -0500
Ah, yes.  One of my old sayings, from my racing days was "There's no
substitute of cubic dollars".  And I've never had very many "cubic dollars"
to play with, so, between that reality, plus a new wife & family, new house
under construction (with me supplying most of the labor) and a new business
starting (with me being "chief cook & bottle-washer"), the decision to give
up racing was an easy (if painful) one.
I'd love to get back in it (I still have both my MGB, as well as my late
partner's Spridget race cars), someday, while I am still capable of getting
in and out of a race car...............

Bud Osbourne