[Spridgets] Home again - almost

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Home again - almost
From: Bob Kitterer <bkitterer@me.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 20:44:16 -0800
Hi Folks,

As some of you are aware we have been "on the road" for about 2 1/2 years.
During this time we have traveled 50,000 miles going by RV, car, train and air.
 But this adventure is coming to an end as we move back into the house this
weekend - well start to move back in.  When we leased the house out we stored
our stuff in a storage locker, at a daughters house, at a sons house, at a
brothers house and a best friends house, so it will take a little while to
retrieve everything.  The first item is to get the garage floor coated which
could hold us up for up to two weeks depending on which process/vender is used.
 I know Frank just painted his garage floor.  Anyway we will just move
everything out of the RV into the house and live with that for a while.

Bob Kitterer and Dolores

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - in storage

spridgets@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive