Re: [Spridgets] Alloy Cylinder Head Questions

To: lotuspilot@frontier.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Alloy Cylinder Head Questions
From: Hal Faulkner <frog.aye@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 20:33:38 -0800
But this is for a 1098.  It would be small bore. It would not work very
well on a 12275.  1.25" intake and 1.0" ex valves would be WAY undervalved.
Better off getting a Pierce head, maybe even an 8-port one.
By the time you won the auction (reserve not met,) got it over here, had it
done up by a machine shop, it would have cost you about the same.  But the
Pierce head would have the correct size valves, etc for your 1275.
Just sayin'

Hal