Re: [Spridgets] Alloy Cylinder Head Questions

To: Hal Faulkner <frog.aye@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Alloy Cylinder Head Questions
From: Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 11:46:30 -0500
I knew it was a 1098 head when I sent the link.  I also knew Mike would like
to see the link because of his interest in things British.  Last time I was at
his place he had a real Lotus 7, a Bugeye, an early square body Sprite , and
was driving an ancient Land Rover that day.  The Rover was right hand drive if
I remember correctly.  :-)

Rick

Sent from my keyboard

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/refisk@chartermi.net