[Spridgets] No LBC - plastic fittings

Subject: [Spridgets] No LBC - plastic fittings
From: dlh2001 at comcast.net (Dean Hedin)
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 00:00:09 -0500
Presumably something like this would be machine inflated or some sort of
gas/chemical cartridge?

Why would you need a typical blow up toy valve then?

If this is just to create a demonstrator to be inflated by an external
source then the easiest thing to do is make a valve.
Make it like the valves that use needle inflators like those on basket
balls.

My faith in NASA could be restored...but I still think space should be
privatized..