[Spridgets] Fuel & Fuel Additives

Subject: [Spridgets] Fuel & Fuel Additives
From: bonas420 at yahoo.com (stoney bennett)
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 19:18:48 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings Listers!

After lurking for many years on this list without a vehicle, I am happy to say
that I have finally found the car I've been looking for. I recently brought
home a '62 AN6 (thought to be original/stock) and I am in the process of
figuring her out.

That said, I have two (2) questions I am hoping to get guidance on:

1) Fuel - whats the preferred fuel (octane) for a stock 948?

2) Additives - what additive (if any) do you use when refueling?

I look forward to becoming an "active" member...
Cheers,
Nate, AN6
Wmport, PA