[Spridgets] Attending a conference in Las Vegas next week

Subject: [Spridgets] Attending a conference in Las Vegas next week
From: bkitterer at me.com (Bob Kitterer)
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 15:30:54 -0700
The Imperial Palace has a car "museum" - the quotes are because almost
everything is for sale.  Still they have always had some interesting cars in
the past.

Bob Kitterer and Dolores

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - now in the garage