[Spridgets] Transmission overhaul

Subject: [Spridgets] Transmission overhaul
From: mdrowe at optonline.net (Michael Rowe)
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 15:13:14 -0400
Eastern Area Team OSHIT wants to do an OSHIT on your car when you're ready.

Brian,

I really appreciate the offer, and will plan on it when I am sufficiently
recovered.  But for the next two months, I am not  supposed to bend or twist
("act like a log") so the bone paste and stem cells they put in my spine can
fuse solid.  I will have to think about when the engine pull  should happen.
It would be really embarrassing to have to sit in a chair and watch the gang do
all my work.

Michael Rowe