[Spridgets] Please post links of video or stills of Frank here.

Subject: [Spridgets] Please post links of video or stills of Frank here.
From: grunthaner at gmail.com (Linda Grunthaner)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:25:17 -0400
List,
I'm sorry I haven't thought of this sooner, to do something more
formal but how about posting your links of Frank photos or videos
here. I included Diane & Tiffany's address called
spritenutsgirls at verizon.net, so they can get them first. Some of us
are using Facebook to post our notes and images but not everyone has
Facebook so I thought this would be cool.

Below is a video I just uploaded from my work computer it is from 2006
just after I got Pinky and Frank came by to help me get her running
well after he rebuilt the carbs. What a great guy to come up to give
me a hand. I will always remember his generosity, kindness and his
ability to help be regain my LBC confidence.

My Youtube Post:
http://youtu.be/2CSBIvnw5qk

Diane, Tiffany & Frankie thank you from sharing Frank with all of us.
We love you and always have you and Frank in our hearts,
Linda