[Spridgets] Golden Age of Sports Cars thoughts

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Golden Age of Sports Cars thoughts
From: Bob Kitterer <bkitterer@me.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:39:08 -0700
Speaking of this very informative broadcast I was surprised to hear them refer
to the MG TC/TD/TF as Midgets.  Particularly since the mid to late 50's is when
I "got" into sports cars here in SOCA where there were lots of cars.  But I had
never heard anyone refer to that series of MG as a Midget.  I had always
thought the original Midgets were pre 1940 cars. But there are lots of
references on the internet that say otherwise.  Lear something new everyday.

Bob and Dolores

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive