Re: [Spridgets] Wiper Wheel Box

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Wiper Wheel Box
From: "Philip Jones" <philip.s.jones@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 21:28:08 -0700
(Sorry for the delayed response)

I'm (also) sorry to be able to confirm that they are not!  When I rebuilt my
'71 Midget, I had to replace one wheel box.  It appears to have a different
"ratio" than the originals, so that the sweep of the blade takes it from the
cowl/windshield frame across the windshield to the cowl/windshield frame on
the other side (and the other two blades just travel across the windshield).

Still irritated at it; haven't even started to try to source a good
replacement, much less pull the dash apart to replace it (It's the center
one).

If anyone has a spare; let me know!  It's a good time of year for deferred
maintenance . . .

Phil

Message: 1