Re: [Spridgets] metallurgy gonna save us all

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] metallurgy gonna save us all
From: dwoerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 12:04:21 -0600
I remember a certain fellow (what's the statute of limitations?) needed
a new crush washer for the oil drain plug for his 1968 MGB (new at the
time).  Said currency fit the bill perfectly and was still working when
the car was sold with 110,000 miles on the clock.  Still mostly copper
in 1968.
Evad  (sorry Derf)  :-)

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive