Re: [Spridgets] metallurgy gonna save us all

To: dwoerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] metallurgy gonna save us all
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 14:11:43 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Speaking of this, I recently saw that the US Mint is contemplating changing
the alloy used to make pennies.  It seems it now costs $.02 to make penny.
When the micro-micro chips first came out a few years back there had been
talk about putting them into coins to try to catch offenders like Evad.
LOL!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Grief!

Cheers!!
Jim

--
Cheers!!
Jim Johnson
Sprite-Midget Club USA <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>
High Plains Youth Hockey <http://www.highplainsyouthhockey.org>
Dodge City Trail of Fame <http://www.DodgeCityTrailofFame.org>
Electronic Journal of Severe Storms Meteorology <http://www.EJSSM.org>
Yup.  I stay plenty busy!!
bmwwxman@gmail.com
 "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only
exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the
public treasury. After that, the majority always votes for the candidate
promising the most benefits with the result the democracy collapses because
of the loose fiscal policy ensuing, always to be followed by a
dictatorship, then a monarchy."                                   -  Alexis
de Tocqueville -

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive