Re: [Spridgets] Anybody have a dead ribcase out back?

To: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>,spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Anybody have a dead ribcase out back?
From: Peter Caldwell <peter@nosimport.com> >
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 09:20:24 -0500
David,
         Your description is a little confusing, so help me
here.   The "bolt" properly described as a cap, that angles to the
driver's side is the same size from late smooth-case through all
rib-case, and many other BMC trannies in the day.  Part number is
22A85. I have some used ones, and it is indeed 1/2 inch thread.
         There are two other "bolts"  back there.... one faces left
at 9-o'clock and one rearward parallel to the shifter opening, and is
drilled for wire.
         The early smoothie up to ch.# H25508 used cap number 2A3354,
which I don't have.
         Is it possible you have an early remote housing?
Let me know.
         Peter C
=

spridgets@autox.team.net