Re: [Spridgets] Anybody have a dead ribcase out back?

To: Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Anybody have a dead ribcase out back?
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 13:12:47 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Rick,
Actually, the one I'm missing is the one to the left and below your
number 1. The top of the point of the #1 arrow in your illustration is very
close to the bolt I'm missing. I can't really tell, but the one in your image
seems to have a sensor or a switch incorporated into it. (at least it looks
like there are a couple of wires attached there). The one in my original
tranny does not have any wires, so I had assumed this one did not either. As
far as looks, the one from my original tranny looks very similar to your
"number 2" bolt in that the bolt head is very shallow in depth.

Sorry this
is all so confusing, folks. I really do appreciate all the efforts here. I'm
going to go over to my storage facility and dig around to see if I can find
any old books and see if I can do any more to help identify the missing bolt.
 - David