Re: [Spridgets] New Mini Cooper

To: Dean Swanson <d.swanson@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] New Mini Cooper
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 17:46:53 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
First time I noticed a Scion FRS from a distance, I thought it was an
exotic of some kind.  Very cool looking car . . . and yet priced in Scion
territory.

I have not done any research on reliability . . but I would guess that the
car is well made?  I have not heard negatives on the other Scion's.

Any experiences with the Scion FRS?

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive