Re: [Spridgets] Racer guys Engine help

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, bugeye@yahoogroups.com s=q20140121; t=1405558668; bh=/TpTS3ri+iu4d0DkrLTUrz2cOTdyctzgKF3L5sglEZw=; h=Received:Received:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:Date: Message-Id:To; b=TESGTPmnNN7zYJvmSee8bc2eOKQ2h25uuDj4SSuuM5QVbr+5iia3gOicq1EwF6wbS hMMqe6t/MvnEN/IaBQ8nqrvTs4fwWYLTd1uaH3VPFsNGD0+zdcUoJdBIZiGQrSZJOm 3usgC4eN4PNG4LOsJ++K2HUwp8UfOLOJ5a6MKzKOZKbDoMsovovQV0rJVlZUV56x// 9DMBcP5s8zNxcU4DynqbuOH7zlLdM1Kh16t4Xw+v8sxqLxETFTWDY7Uk6y1GzbDeSb yzgjaNQMMwfc48AL9dXvsBiTAChDetDS6m2NeLc9a8jgTLB40Bqt86ecDfP1oYuBZk rRH9lolnRtnAA==
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Racer guys Engine help
From: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 19:57:48 -0500
References: <AB54F24F-19F2-476C-AD9C-F1A335114D87@comcast.net> <lq3qeb+1bvqbqq@YahooGroups.com> <05AB9BA5-5F35-4BB7-98EB-75F10E66B943@comcast.net> <CAJgjnupYwcntc8jZXjMN7w8q+1C18pHSkrKJ=Q7_=KeaZL-+QA@mail.gmail.com> <235DFB2C-C803-482D-A8B9-D88D285B56D6@comcast.net> <53C59824.8000300@dinospider.com> <CAJgjnuo7G6jYstLBVAGzHCASNrr3-p78HdWZGO=GGDRKdjVYCg@mail.gmail.com> <CAJgjnuqnOB0zD18WjYRxvxOOi9dbTP4QN5+UWVwZ87C-RinYzA@mail.gmail.com>
But.. but..  I've set everything up just as it's supposed to be..  it should
work..

Ok, so if I move the plug wires around by two places then I have essentially
spun the distributor around by 180 degrees..  sounds easy enough..

Oh yeah,   I was thinking about the carbs, as I have verified that the pistons
move easily up and down and at about the same rate and the needles are mounted
correctly then as long as I have no air leaks due to gaskets/seals the only
thing left to verify is that fuel flows through the jets as I have already
verified fuel height in the bowl and fuel flow through the needle and seat.

Hmm.. I just thought of something else.. there doesn't seem to be a vent on
top of the float chamber but that may just be my memory..

Lester

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/oldsaabguy@comcast.net

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive