Re: [Spridgets] Help - Re-Installing Trim

To: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Help - Re-Installing Trim
From: HealeyRick <healeyrik@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 10:20:00 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Kirk,

I'm not understanding what you mean by "trim".  The aluminum cockpit
surrounds attach by screws and bolts while the vinyl covered side panels
just attach with sheet metal screws.  I can't think of any piece that
attaches with clips in the way you describe. Can you give a little more
detail about the pieces you're trying to attach?

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive