Re: [Spridgets] Dung Forged Electrics

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Dung Forged Electrics
From: "Mark Haynes" <haynes386@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 19:06:00 GMT
Full-name: "Mark Haynes" <haynes386@netzero.net>
You might also consider putting the relays in such that the blades for the
connectors are down, that way the water won't puddle around the edges and seep
into the relays.

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward Been awhile since we've had a good Chinese
made part rant.  The low beamsin the big Healey stopped working and I
originally thought I might haveknocked loose a connection to the dash mounted
dip switch while I wasremoving, cleaning and regreasing the wiper cable boxes.
Working under thedash isn't as easy as it used to be, but I found all the
connectionsintact.  After about an hour of probing the power lines with a test
light,where do you think the fault was?  No, not any of the 50 year old
Lucasstuff.  Turns out it was the Song Chuan relay that was in the heavy
dutywiring harness from LMC Truck (aka Vicky Brit) that I installed for
thehalogen headlamps about a year ago.  Turns out the relays aren't
waterproofand rust internally.  Going to give it another shot, with some
dielectricgrease on the connections and RTV around the housing.  Sheesh.
The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar &#40;Don&#39;t Eat
This!&#41;
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/542aff39b2f567f397623st02duc

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive