Re: [Spridgets] SU restoration person

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] SU restoration person
From: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 22:46:19 -0800
Exactly! I think he did an OK job rebuilding them, but his website really
hypes the cosmetics. That's why I sent my carbs to NYC. I could have had
them rebuilt as well locally for half the price, but I was expecting them to
look great and not have the heads of all the screws chewed up,etc.
http://joecurto.com/

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive