Re: [Spridgets] Season's Greetings

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Season's Greetings
From: Larry Macy via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 10:54:19 -0500
Cc: Spridgets net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Happy Holidays, to all the email list hating Facebook Fan Pariahs!! Well any
method that keeps up interest in out LBCâ??s is of course good. It is just that
I do not want a FB FacePalm, ever, so I am not a robot follower on FB. Not sure
I ever will be, but the increase in Spridget attention on that demon of social
identity robbing, thief of privacy, denizen of evil, is the most likely way for
me to get there. Probably not gonna happen, but I was never tempted before.

See ya all at spridgets@autox.team.net.

Oh ya, and my the new year be a damn sight better than the last one.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@upenn.edu

 - if this is not an Apple icon, you are using the wrong operating system

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/mharc@autox.team.net