[Spridgets] Nuts for Wire Wheels Frogs.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Nuts for Wire Wheels Frogs.
From: Martyn Ridley via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 13:27:55 -0400
Thought I should put this out to the readership just in case............

I have the adapter hubs to convert the back end of the Sprite from disc
to wire wheels.  I am using the small ny-lock nuts (RCK103N - google it
if you haven't seen these) and due to various issues have had the hubs
off and on several times.  Now I remember reading that one should not
re-use this type of nut but, well who really believes....  I now do,
they came undone last week.  No damage, just a very loose wheel and
hub.  Got it home, cleaned up the mess, and got it back together with my
new spare set (I had 4 fortunately). If you are using this adapter, be
advised.  If you are still using the large nuts that can damage the
wheels, these are an excellent way to go - with the above caveat.

Drive Sprigetly!
Martyn

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive