Re: [Spridgets] Is list down

To: David Ambrose <stargazer1@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Is list down
From: Rick Fisk via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 06:49:49 -0400
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
My exhaust pipe is securely fastened to the bracket on the bellhousing mount,
hung from a rubber mount just in front of the rear axle, and the the muffler is
suspended on a rubber mount.   No movement at all between the engine and
exhaust pipe.  But the donut gasket leaks.

I think the sealing surface in the end of the manifold where the donut goes may
be the problem.

Sent from my keyboard