[Spridgets] Fuel lines for Bugeye with a 1275 engine

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Fuel lines for Bugeye with a 1275 engine
From: Hal Faulkner via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 15:19:42 -0800

--000000000000eeba0b05d2d2f5df

Listerati, I am getting back on the upgrade to my Bugeye.  When I got the
car it had a 948 engine, the fuel line was rubber from the tank (actually
the replacement electric pump} to the engine.  Since the 1275 doesn't have
a block mounted fuel pump I need to replace the  fuel line and feel it
would be best to use something more durable than rubber.  Any suggestions?
thanks, Hal

--000000000000eeba0b05d2d2f5df

=C2=A0 When I got the car it had a 948 engine, the fuel line was=C2=A0rubbe=
r from the tank (actually the replacement electric pump} to the engine.=C2=
=A0 Since the 1275 doesn&#39;t=C2=A0have a block mounted fuel pump I need t=
o replace=C2=A0the=C2=A0 fuel line and feel it would be best to use somethi=
ng more durable than rubber.=C2=A0 Any suggestions?<div>thanks, Hal</div><d=

--000000000000eeba0b05d2d2f5df--

--===============8091789672886362027==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============8091789672886362027==--