RE: Full Advance

To: "'Bud Pazur'" <bpazur@excel.net>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Full Advance
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 13:12:35 -0500
Bud,

In my years of racing, anything over 32 degrees just got me higher engine
temps.

I have an engine dyno at the Dream Farm, and hope to have it up and running
for Thanksgiving weekend's SOS meeting.

(Your participation in the Grapes of Wrath-like move of all my automotive
worldly goods north of the Cheddar Curtain qualifies you for free dyno time.
;)  )

WST